huhuvav

Inspiron N5050 laptop

huhuvav

Hello everyone, sorry for asking again, iam not sure where someone has asked for this and has solved or not, i tried to search everywhere and i didnt find what iam looking, so iam asking please kindly help me.

Iam Having Dell Inspiron N5050 laptop, currently iam using windows 7, and i want to install mac os x (any version). please help me with proper setup files and video guides.

i have tried all the YouTube methods since three days and nothing worked, in one method i was able to install it, without wifi driver but when i restart my pc it says no os found. so please help. 

i have wifi adapter iball baton (ib-wua150nm). please help me to work with this to work wifi

will be waiting for kind respond. Thanks

huhuvav

Can anyone please help me. I want to use Mac on my Inspiron n5050. Please share proper files and video guide to install. Any version of Mac is fine by me. I tried most of the methods available on YouTube and nothing worked for me. 

Shridhar020

Hi,

Download Yosemite/Elcapitan/Sierra hackintosh destro, use transmac to to format and restrore the downloaded dmg file, select AHCI ATA mode in your Laptop bios, 

boot using pendrive, select Clover EFI for your boot loader and install it will work.

for wifi go to tonymacx86 for working wifi adapter list. yours one will not work.

I have tried with D-link DWA140/ST Rev D1 - this is working for me using pkg installer.

huhuvav

@Shridhar020 Thanks for your reply. If possible can u share the download links and video. 

Thanks