Download-Transfer-Install

Mac OS Mojave stuck at End Randomseed

Download-Transfer-Install

Hi, 

Just booted Niresh macOS Mojave, got stuck at EndRandomseed.

Need help, thanks.

danny1ma

I had this do a reinstall but uncheck bootloader off the installation then when it's done boot with the usb complete setup and download cloverconfigourator mount you hard drives efi and the usb then copy the file from you usb to the hd efi drive trash the files already in there first then once done test by resetting and unplug usb and boot from your drive should work it because the Nitesh installer seems to fail on installing boot loader hope this helps

that guy stole my name

danny1ma, could you please explain in a bit more detail of what you did or provide me a video or something (if its okay with you).

danny1ma

Hi so install neresh Mojave again boot into the installer format the drive that you want to use then choose that drove the next page after that will have a customize button in the bottom corner click into that and uncheck the boot loader from that as that's what is probably failing the install then continue with the install hopefully it should boot from install disc when that's done if it does then get onto the web if you have everything work inernet wise and download clover configurator then load that once you load it on the left hand side of the screen there'll be a tab Called efi click on that you should see your ego partitions on your computer you need to mount both your usb installer drive efi and the drive you installed osx on then copy the file from the installer efi drive into the osx drive efi after trashing everything in that drive then restart your computer and try to boot from the main osx drive if you got it right and all when according to plan you should be able to boot into the osx without the installer usb plugged in. Hope this helps clear it up a bit for you I'm a newb myself but literally just figured this out on my own install now I just need to get my audio working and I'll be ok but that's a whole different headache

• Like 1

naeembabakheil

i am also stuck after chnging laptop ..