Gabriel I

Mojave only starts if the installation pendrive is connected to my pc also not Internet

Gabriel I

Hello people!

I'm newbie trying to install Mac OS Mojave on my PC which is a Dell Optiplex 3046:

Ram: 8GB

Intel Core I3

HDD: 1TB

Currently I can only boot to mac if the installer pendrive is connected, otherwise, my Pc Will Restart. I also have no internet connection

Before writing this I had installed Niresh Mojave with default options, I only partioned my HDD.

Gabriel I

Update to the post: I installed again Niresh Mojave and I coud browse the web, but no audio. After shutting down macOS I tried to start it again but continues restarting without the memory stick

Right after the installation (first start and first setup of macOS) I saw these  messages:

DSMOS has arrived
unsupported pch
IGPU driver failed to load: couldnot register with framebuffer driver

Full Specs of my PC:

• Dell Optiplex 3046
  • Core i3-6100 at 3.7Ghz (Intel HD Graphics 530)
  • RAM: 8GB

My BIOS/UEFI configuration is shown in these images. (The last foto was right after the installation and before shutting down mac)

Configuracion y Fotos

AtlasHack

You need to install the cloload bootloader after installing on the disk where MacOS is installed and configure the config.plist according to your iGPU, and make sure you have installed the kext FakeSMC. As for the audio issue, the easiest way is to install the kext AppleALC -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=75&v=GtbNlNGVPVM

Gabriel I

First of all, Thank you @AtlasHack for replying to me.

Di you mean clover? Where can I find a guide for setting up config.plist.