ArtificialHitman

Installer Auto-Select

ArtificialHitman

I've created a successful Hackintosh platform on the same Machine using your Mojave Distro. I had to redo it since somthing broke along the way, I also recieved  a compatable WiFi card in the mail so I figured I would just do a fresh install. No luck this time, after install it hangs on a black screen. I can inject my Intel 520 with 0x19160000 and it hangs at a grey screen with a cursor. I've tried -x for safe mode, still not luck.

I noticed that the Mojave Distro was automaticlly selecting options, for example you could not Select VoodooHDA without AppleALC Selected. Perhaps that's why my install this time around isn't working.

For example, it looks like this fella was having the same issue (skip to 6:35)

I've tried diffrent Flash Drives for the Installation, both do the same thing. I'm currently trying to redownload it, hopefully i'm able to go through the installer without installing unncessisary packages. Is there a work around for this?

ArtificialHitman

I was able to bypass this issue, somewhat by completely deselecting the Bootloader option in the installer screen. You can then select some options without having them auto-select everything else. It still takes some Finesse, as you have to work from the bottom up. Hopefully this can be fixed.