Roykirk

Assus Z390-A i78700k Radeon RX 580 Help please

Hey Team 

First time Hackintosh Builder here, I am running an Asus Z390-A with an I7 8700k and a Radeon RX 580. I had Hackintosh High Sierra up and running with my graphics card and everything else but my audio running. In an attempt to fix my audio I f'ed my clover kext's all up beyond my own repair so I decided to wipe my drive and start over. But now I can't seem to get high sierra to instal it get's to a point in the installation and stalls there. I let it sit for 2 days with no change. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, I am using the same USB High Sierra installer I did the first time and as far as I know nothing has changed in my bios. Any ideas on where to start?

On 6/23/2019 at 10:29 PM, Roykirk said:

Hey Team 

First time Hackintosh Builder here, I am running an Asus Z390-A with an I7 8700k and a Radeon RX 580. I had Hackintosh High Sierra up and running with my graphics card and everything else but my audio running. In an attempt to fix my audio I f'ed my clover kext's all up beyond my own repair so I decided to wipe my drive and start over. But now I can't seem to get high sierra to instal it get's to a point in the installation and stalls there. I let it sit for 2 days with no change. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, I am using the same USB High Sierra installer I did the first time and as far as I know nothing has changed in my bios. Any ideas on where to start?

On 5/9/2019 at 11:44 AM, Niresh said:

On 6/23/2019 at 10:29 PM, Roykirk said:

Hey Team 

Maybe nedds reformat.ur USB ando charge again sierra high

It could be something related to your BIOS Settings.

Just now, Niresh said:

It could be something related to your BIOS Settings.

Maybe i chance cpu for 9900k and Mobo for Asus z390 prime p and try chance BIOS but have this error.

Nehalem error disable