@Niresh I installed it to just try it out after boot cant use it xD choppy display RIP :(

I guess with RTX hackintosh wont work 

@Niresh thanks for the help. I wanted to ask is there any way to use 2 gpu,  My RTX 2070 and the 2nd one from the list you gave me together. When my Windows 10 will boot it will only use RTX 2070 and when i use hackingtosh my 2nd GPU e.g AMD RX 570 will only work. Is that possible?

RX 570 will work but sometimes you may see a blackscreen until AMD Drivers load in macOS. So i can not guarantee the behavior

@Niresh So the safest and the best option for hackintosh atm is use dedicated GPU from your list correct?

thanks for your help

@rite2ace Yes for Mojave.

RTX Series are not supported by macOS. if you have had a 1070 it could have been made work with High Sierra.

@Niresh I was using hackintosh few years ago with El capitan with gtx 960 and i5 4670k. But right now i upgraded my system few months ago to i7 8700k and RTX 2070 for gaming. Just thought about installing hackintosh randomly but found out about RTX not compatible :D

• Like 1