pancevvv78

AMD RX 570 SAPPHIRE 8GB MOJAVE PROBLEM

Hi everyone, my problem is the following: I would like to have both the INTEL HD 4600 integrated GPU and the external graphics card working. I don't understand how to configure Clover, the bios and how to physically attach the cables to the cards. I have problems with Final Cut rendering and in any case if I try to make one graphics card go the other is wrong and vice versa. I put my HARDWARE below. Thank you .

macOS Mojave Version 10.14.4 (Build 18E226)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz

iMac14,2

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 4600

Type: GPU Bus: Integrated VRAM (dynamic, maximum): 1536 MB Supplier: Intel Device ID: 0x0412 Audit ID: 0x0006 Metal: Supported, macOS GPUFamily1 v4 feature set

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMD Radeon RX 570: Chipset model:

AMD Radeon RX 570 Type: GPU Bus: PCIe Slot: PCI Slot 0 PCIe channel width: x16 VRAM (total): 8 GB Vendor: AMD (0x1002) Device ID: 0x67df Audit ID: 0x00ef EFI driver version: 01.00.3180 Metal: Supported, macOS GPUFamily1 v4 feature set

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOTHERBOARD: GA-Z97X-UD5H