amiart

HDMI Freezes os Nvidia gtx260m

amiart

I have Yosemite installed with working onboard sound and wireless,   im using asus G60vx laptop with nvidia gtx260m
my only problem is that when i connect an HDMI my Laptops built in display will freeze.  If i boot with HDMI connected  i get a black screen after the kernal finishes loading.  using mac pro 3.1 smbios.   Ive installed web drivers(and adding nvda_drv=1), tried putting lilu and whatevergreen kexts and  (in clover extras) inject nvidia is on in clover options  The operating system  runs great otherwise,   any ideas?  3d apps work well otherwise,   vanilla wow runs well so acceleration is working

Hackintosh

@amiart I would advice you to use Nvidia Graphics Fixup instead of WhatEverGreen,

Remove whatevergreen

@KemalALKIN Could you help in this case?

• Like 1

amiart

@Niresh

i removed whatevergreen,  nvidiagraphics fixup and lilu are installed to s/l/e  problem still occurs =/
ive read somewhere you need to disable inject nvdia to use whatevergreen or nvidia graphics fixup.
but if i boot without it i get a black screen on laptop display =/

Hackintosh

@amiart To Disable Inject Nvidia, Use Clover Configurator to EDIT Config.plist

amiart

Inject Nvidia is unchecked in clover configuration,  but in the clover EFI boot options menu the selection is checked. i have also tried booting with inject nvidia on, and off.   if i boot with inject nvidia off i get a black screen.  I can see the line nvda startup: web when the kernal loads and the web driver shows it is on in the nvidia control panel.  Lilu and nvidia graphics fixyup installed to s/l/e.  still no HDMI?  I wanted to use this machine to run visuals with a projector   I'm a IT guy so i understand and learn quick, but im still somewhat new to hackintoshing.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png