AshenOne

Stuck on loading of the installer

Hello, I'm first time on this forum, so basically when I wait for the MacOs installer to load, it gets stuck forever until I force restart my PC. In the picture that I uploaded you can see where it reached. I apologize if the pic is a bit blurry.

spacer.pngRight now I'm re-restoring the Mojave image to try again. I'm using a Kingston 128GB USB drive plugged on USB 2.0 on motherboard's port.

My specs:

-CPU: i3-6100

-RAM: 8GB

-MOTHERBOARD: MSI H110M Gaming

-GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 460 4GB

-HDD: 1TB (Windows 10) + 1TB (empty reserved for Hackintosh).

I could successfully boot the installer in the past with other non-Niresh version of Hackintosh Sierra DMG.

What is your solution?

@AshenOne In the EFI volume remove nvram.plist, then boot from the USB. 

EFI Volume should be visible normally when plugged into a windows machine. Your configuration is Hackintosh compatible.

34 minutes ago, Niresh said:

@AshenOne In the EFI volume remove nvram.plist, then boot from the USB. 

EFI Volume should be visible normally when plugged into a windows machine. Your configuration is Hackintosh compatible.

Thanks for an answer. I just connected HDMI to motherboard (it was connected on GPU with DisplayPort before), I still get the same error except after 2 seconds, the Apple logo with loading screen shows and the MacOS install menu screen loaded. Do you still recommend to remove nvram.plist even if I'm able to install MojaveWill I encounter problems by not deleting it?

@AshenOne Yes, you should delete it or if you have integrated graphics, unplug RX 460, Install using on-board graphics then after installing plug, RX 460. Removing nvram.plist do no harm.

On 5/11/2019 at 6:35 AM, Niresh said:

@AshenOne Yes, you should delete it or if you have integrated graphics, unplug RX 460, Install using on-board graphics then after installing plug, RX 460. Removing nvram.plist do no harm.

So, I installed Mojave using integrated GPU without removing RX 460, then I removed the nvram.plist and after that Mojave boots without problems. Then I installed some kexts like Whatevergreen, Lilu, AppleALC etc. The only things remaining to solve is the Sleep Mode and the App Store. Really thanks for help!

• Like 1