Alejandro20

NEED Help with the bios settings for Hackintosh sierra Zone

Hola, me llamo alejandro, soy de Argentina, he estado tratando de instalar la zona Hackintoshsierra, tengo una placa base P4M900-M7 FE versión 7.0 con un procesador Intel Pentium e5700 a 3.00 GHz, el problema surge cuando intentas comenzar desde el programa de instalación usb, le explico, primero enciendo la computadora, luego doy la orden de hacer rebotar el USB, luego le doy para que cargue la zona de la sierra del sistema hackintosh, y luego una línea de códigos. de cargarse y, entre la cantidad de líneas de códigos que leí: (El subproceso 0 se bloqueó) Adjuntaré algunas fotos para que pueda leer, comencé y verifiquemos el error provino de usb, lo verifiqué que no funciona perfectamente en otras partes ,Entonces empecé a buscar el error en la configuración del BIOS y creo que es posible que esté ahí pero no puedo descifrarlo más ...
Si puede ayudarme, realmente lo agradecería, podría tener una gran base para poder instalar MacOs en esta placa base, no importa lo que necesite saber, no dude en enviarme un mensaje.
Saludos.

links: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14WI5e7yM3MMweMozUSTOu89qO-KqxvlQ?usp=sharing

Your processor does not support SSE4.1, so you can not install Sierra, Install Yosemite Instead

• Haha 1

Perfect, I stay much calmer, thank you very much for helping me Niresh, I'll tell you tomorrow when I download it to yosemite,
PS: I imagine that if I upgrade the processor to a more modern one if I accept the saw I have even the mojave ¿?

my card model is not very clear, it is an integrated card of the board itself, ... intel .. I have to find the exact model ...
ps: another question, I have an Nvidia gtx 1060 .... in the mojave it is possible that it is compatible with the system or there is some additional ketx to make it
Pd: haha I am artante to haha questions, but a few hours ago with a friend we installed saw on a computer and we wonder if there is any ketx for a nvidia ge force 730 graphics card ... to improve performance
Greetings.

@Alejandro20 Mojave will not work with GTX 1060 Apple stopped signing NVdia drivers.

geforce 730 works out of the box, No kext needed for it to work, it works with Mojave too.

we have a new problem, we have managed to install Mac os sierra, but when boot without the usb an error occurs, I send you photos so that you see it, at the beginning of the installation in customization we have selected boot clover uefi, since my bios has UEFI, then we tried to select another option (boot clover standard) returning it to intalar and it did not work either, we have not tried any option of chamileon because we do not know which option to choose, if you can help us it would be great, hug

motherboard asus p8h61-m lx

links for photos:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14WI5e7yM3MMweMozUSTOu89qO-KqxvlQ?usp=sharing

@Alejandro20 have you tried to select the installed volume, by booting from the installer usb?

If I have tried and it does not work, it gives the same or similar error, there is another option called chamelion in which nothing is selected but my knowledge about the boot is scarce and I do not know what to do, how can we make it work?
PS: The error that you send in the photos has to do with a bios configuration or an incompatibility of the boot program with the system?

@Alejandro20 Do you mean that you managed  to Install Sierra?

Sierra’s graphics kexts are built on SSE 4.1 architecture and Mojave was built on SSE4.2, if your cpu does not support the relevant SSE Instruction set, Simply a kernel panic, that is why i have instructed to Install Yosemite.

Exactly, we have surprisingly fixed the boot installing chameleon EFI, we have installed macOS saw, but now we have a problem with the graphics, as I mentioned before I have a Nvida ge force 730, you told me that there would be no problem with compatibility, however when We open the window of (About this mac) does not recognize the memory of the graphic card, I read on your website that you need to activate this card with certain codes in the boot to work but I have not understood how to do it, if you can send a link to a Youtube video explaining how to activate the card I would appreciate it. Greetings from Argentina

PS: the other day you told me the graphics card Gtx 1060 would not be compatible with macOS Sierra, however I found a video on YouTube that explains how to do it, take a look and tell me if it is Fake or real:

@Alejandro20 If it is chameleon, GraphicsEnabler=Yes is enough to trigger graphics.

make sure you have not selected back up graphics extensions while installing, if there are graphics extensions in /Backup folder replace them with the following terminal command

sudo grafix replace all

This must be done before upgrading.

hello friend, we managed to solve the theme of the graphics with our cpu, now I received a computer with an intel celeron processor, what is the mac operating system that could stand? greetings from Argentina