Hackintosh

Fix Clover Issues Like Couldn't allocate runtime area & OsxAptioFixDrv (1, 2, or 3) Issues

Hackintosh

Many EFI BIOS are made by a company called AMI or based on a BIOS construction toolkit (people with a PHD in software engineering call this "framework") made by AMI. "Aptio" is the name of this framework.

All these three drivers aim to fix memory layout problems (memory map) that make the MacOS kernel not boot correctly on any UEFI BIOS built using this Aptio framework. Without the fix, booting MacOS becomes impossible.

Every motherboard requires a different version of memoyfix

Some of the example of issues.

Error Allocating 0x12410 Pages at 0x0000000002dd8000 alloc type 2

Couldn't allocate run time area

Boot failed, sleeping 10 seconds before exiting...

Error Allocating 0x12410 Pages at 0x0000000002dd8000 alloc type 2 Couldn't allocate run time area Boot failed, sleeping 10 seconds before exiting...

OSXAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBloc(): can not allocate relocation block (0x16405 pages below 0x100000000): Not Found

OSXAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBloc(): can not allocate relocation block (0x16405 pages below 0x100000000): Not Found

Stuck at

Using reloc bloc: yes, hibernation wake: no

Using reloc bloc: yes, hibernation wake: no

How to Fix the issue?

Download MemoryFix. remove any existing efi driver from drivers64UEFI folder and replace the driver with a different version.

In your EFI Partition navigate to /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.

Remove any EFI Drivers located in drivers64UEFI folder and replace it one of the following files, Downloaded from MemoryFix.

These are the memory fix EFI drivers, try one file at a time.

• AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
  • OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
  • OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi
  • OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
  • OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi

Usually AptioMemoryFix-64.efi will work with the newer versions if it failed try to use other EFI drivers but one at a time to fix memory fix issue, Happy Hackintoshing.

• Like 1

thevegabondboy

there is no such /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folde in my USB pendrive which I created using TransMac from Windows.  how to replace files???

I am facing this problem while booting Niresh Mojave from USB. it stuck at Randomseed stage.

IWantMacONPC

Thank you so much, I could not have gotten past this without you.

IWantMacONPC
On 9/5/2019 at 12:54 PM, thevegabondboy said:

there is no such /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folde in my USB pendrive which I created using TransMac from Windows.  how to replace files???

I am facing this problem while booting Niresh Mojave from USB. it stuck at Randomseed stage.

Download the files then you have to download mini tool. Then when you open it go through the setup then open it then press launch application then on the hard drive or whatever you installed macos on you will see EFI it will be 200mb in size. Left click that and press change letter then press U then press ok then press apply at the top. Then download Explorer++ run it then find the U drive run it then go to efi then follow what this guide says. Worked for me.