Amon

Touchpad ROG G752V

Ok, I have a Asus Republic Of Gamers Laptop G752V and the installation went flawlessly. Everything is working except for two thing. The Asus Touchpad doesn't work and I need to use a usb mouse for it but also the nvidia GTX980M graphics card I think is not working. It only shows 8mb vram and the UI is a little laggy with screen tear.

Everything else seems ok; sound, ethernet etc. I can reboot and shutdown and still boot into mojave so all is good aside from the two things above.

If anyone can offer some assistance I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

I have the same problem except it's a Asus ROG with Intel i7.  I can't use the touchpad, and my sound keeps reverting to headphones every reboot.  It has dual graphics, Nvidia 1050 Ti, and the Intel 630.

Mine shows only 7 MB VRAM.

Thanks for the reply, niresh. I'll test the kext for the touchpad in a sec. Is there any chance, soon, that the gtx980m will work? Why does it not work with Mojave?

Thanks again.

@Amon GTX 980M Is Pascal, Mojave Does not have any pascal support as NVidia has not released any drivers for it and M (Mobile) Series have hard time working with Hackintosh.