Expertik

Stuck at progress bar

Hello, i have lenovo z50-75. I downloaded Niresh Mojave, with TransMac put on flashdisk and boot. System stoped on PCI configuration begin. So I used npci=0x2000, because npci=0x3000 and PCIRootUID=1 not work. It booted, but it stoped on loading screen with  logo and progress bar. After few moments, the appears mouse and with touchpad it has jumping moving. Where is problem? Thanks

Please, @Niresh help me.

CPU: AMD FX-7500

GPU: AMD Radeon R7 M260

RAM: 8GB

I used npci=0x2000, and i get to apple logo and loading screen, but it loads approx to 10% then stops... After 2-3 minutes, there appears mouse... It doesn't work with USB mouse, only with touchpad, but it has just very strange moving... But, after few hours nothing still happened. Please help, thanks.

@Expertik What are the settings available for USB in BIOS?

use  npci=0x2000 -v to get detailed verbose output.

@Niresh In bios aren't any options for USB. In bios I turn off secure boot, set SATA to AHCI and saved. There isn't option for XHCI handoff, CFG-lock or vt-d. I used -v param, but I don't know how to save output... Have I to take photo of screen by phone or is in Clover any option to export last output? Thanks.