moshiour0027

HP ProBook 450 G0 install problem screen scratching

I am facing issue with mojave install  and my screen goes blank .. below image is the current status.

This happens when i select to boot form niresh mojhave  then. ... boom.

My graphics in built in intel HD 4000

IMG-20190420-115041.jpg

@Niresh  I am not sure but it's intel HD 4000  that  is the model of my graphics card... so the device id is it unique? of same for each model??

@moshiour0027 Remove Graphics Related Kexts found in EFI Volume, from folder /EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.14/

@Niresh  Do i need to delete it from usb  prior before selecting Niresh Mojave Installer ?? if yes .. then should i do it with terminal? .. Can you point me to guides or commands to do that??

@moshiour0027 Yes, no commands needed, plug into a windows computer and you can browse files using explorer.

@Niresh  Correct me if i am wrong but from windows explorer i am not about to browse files any in any way.. as format for mac is simply disabling windows to explore that usb drives file system.

And i created usb using Transmac as you have instructed in your guide.

@moshiour0027 If there is not EFI Volume then you have not restored DMG to usb properly re- restore.

But without EFI Volume boot loader will not work as you have boot loader working there must be EFI Volume.

@Niresh  Though there is efi volume but i am not being able to access it from windows , tried explorer ++, diskpart and other that i found on net.. 

But nothing seems to working.. It's driving me crazy... 

Capture.jpg

Capturee2.jpg

but with trans mac that is the only thing i can see.. 

d.jpg

@Niresh   Manged to mount efi partition... the process is  as follows used Mini Tool Partition Manger to Change drive letter then used HFS ++ and then was able to access the efi folder... now deleted ...

the related graphics ktext but still same problem appears.  :(