- Advertisement -
DAFFY

Help using clover to inject Nvidia

Hi guys, got High Sierra installed and I ready to sort my graphics out, I have a Nvidia GTX 760 and I've been told I don't need Nvidia web drivers because High Sierra supports my card Natively. I was told to inject Nvidia in clover. could somebody give me some advice on doing this as I don't want to mess things up (again).. Cheers guys...

Open your Config file with Clover and in Graphics Tab, Select Inject Nvidia.

Inject Nvidia Clover.jpg

im still using my usb to boot from. where would I open and save the config file.?

so I've got high Sierra booting without usb. but still having trouble with graphics acceleration. things just stutter when moving them on screen and videos on youtube don't play right. I've tried the four options in clover for inject Nvidia , NvidiaGeneric , NvidiaSingle , NvidiaNoEFI. the last three let me boot OS but Inject NVdia hangs the boot the sequence. am I doing something wrong? please help.....

@DAFFY Make sure you have unticked backup Graphics Kexts while Installing High Sierra.

unselect backup graphics kexts.jpg

@DAFFY Nope open Terminal run following command

sudo grafix replace all

Thanks for that Niresh, thats the graphics all sorted. But now I have a new problem. Video and Audio is out of sync either in youtube or watching a video, any ideas... audio is VoodooHDA 291 SSE KemalALKIN 20