bosko_2004

Apple ID not working

I installed MacOS Mojave and tried to log into Apple ID(google account, crated in Safari). I am not signed in with any Apple ID on Hackintosh. But it says Account limit reached. I even tried to reinstall Hackintosh and create a new Apple ID. 

10 hours ago, bosko_2004 said:

I installed MacOS Mojave and tried to log into Apple ID(google account, crated in Safari). I am not signed in with any Apple ID on Hackintosh. But it says Account limit reached. I even tried to reinstall Hackintosh and create a new Apple ID. 

10 hours ago, bosko_2004 said:

Had that issue in the past.  go to "manage Apple ID" from google then you can delete your accounts(you're only allowed 5 computers). If you still get the error, what worked for me was going into system preferences and creating a new login from guest and signing in the new user account. 

On 3/25/2019 at 9:04 AM, podagee79 said:

Had that issue in the past.  go to "manage Apple ID" from google then you can delete your accounts(you're only allowed 5 computers). If you still get the error, what worked for me was going into system preferences and creating a new login from guest and signing in the new user account. 

Tank you very much. Works for me.

• Like 1