nicknas

Can't upgrade to 10.14.3 in Niresh Mojave

Hi, I don't know how to upgrade to 10.14.3 with Niresh Mojave, I'm using an APFS partition because in HFS+ I have no choice to upgrade. When I reboot after clicked into the upgrade, it comes a new clover boot option "Install macOS on Mac" but when I run it, it shows me a display saying that it can't get the resources. Any help? I'm using config_HD515_520_530_540.plist from https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config.

This is the text that the display shows me:

"macOS could not be installed on your computer. The installer resources were not found. Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again"

11 hours ago, nicknas said:

This is the text that the display shows me:

"macOS could not be installed on your computer. The installer resources were not found. Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again"

me, personally, before adding any kexts or config.plist or doing anything to the system, I do the update off the top. I have never experienced that error. Try re-installing with the APFS and swapping the EFI from USB stick. Then update and install everything you want and see if that works for you

• Like 1

It sounds like the installer hasn't been downloaded yet. Just got a notification that 10.14.4 (2.5GB big so it takes a while especially when a number of users also download the same file) is ready to install. I always wait at least a day because in order to install the update it must be downloaded before reboot. 

@pepe999 Something is wrong with your Clover Installation, What are the changes that you made to EFI Folder after Installing Mojave?

I installed the Vanilla but followed the laptop guide from Rehabman for my HP laptop. Got the DSDT patches done including the plist that was also downloaded from him. I think Clover from GitHub. There is only the apfs boot option unless the update installer is present which automatically selects the installer for boot. I remember when I had 3 or 4 different options such preboot, prevault or something but it's gone now.

@pepe999 You Might Want to Install "EmuVariableUefi-64.efi" in drivers64UEFI folder.

Here i have made some changes to your Config.plist try to use it, you have opted to hide preboot volume in your config.plist, Usually macOS boot from preboot to apply updates.

config.plist pepe999.zip