podagee79

Switching to a real Mac

these Hackintosh forums are not very helpful at all. I have been waiting for a response from Niresh and can't get any. Waiting for a response for the sleep issue and waiting for a bootcamp response or even a way to dual boot Mojave and Windows.....BUT THERE IS NO SUPPORT HERE! Finally went ahead and ordered me a 2019 (refreshed) IMAC for about $2500 and am waiting for it. Might as well switch, less problems, more support. Waiting here for an answer is crazy. This forum is dead!

• Like 1

I don't think the forum is dead  I got a reply from Niresh in a day !. What I would have done if I was spending $2500 is source the closest most compatible pc hardware I could find. Then have a great windows 10 gaming pc and dual boot into MAC OSX as well. From what I've read the easiest way to dual boot is to get clover into the windows boot partition and I agree with you some things are quite tricky. But Mojave seems to be the easiest to install on the PC hardware side. Personally think Apple ask way too much money for the mediocre hardware you end up getting but again that's just my opinion

• Like 1

@podagee79 Good choice, Mac works seamlessly, Hackintosh is for advanced users, when it comes to Hackintosh no one got your back, but with a Mac Apple got your back with plenty of support.

On 3/28/2019 at 3:21 AM, Danfango said:

I don't think the forum is dead  I got a reply from Niresh in a day !. What I would have done if I was spending $2500 is source the closest most compatible pc hardware I could find. Then have a great windows 10 gaming pc and dual boot into MAC OSX as well. From what I've read the easiest way to dual boot is to get clover into the windows boot partition and I agree with you some things are quite tricky. But Mojave seems to be the easiest to install on the PC hardware side. Personally think Apple ask way too much money for the mediocre hardware you end up getting but again that's just my opinion

Agreed that Mojave actually was the easiest install I've ever done. Apple does ask too much but in my opinion this new refreshed 2019 iMac is beautiful and snappy. It's awesome.

On 3/28/2019 at 9:21 PM, Niresh said:

@podagee79 Good choice, Mac works seamlessly, Hackintosh is for advanced users, when it comes to Hackintosh no one got your back, but with a Mac Apple got your back with plenty of support.

I'm still fairly new to Mac. I'm used to Linux and Windows. I do thank you for making it compatible and easy to install. I just wish there was more support. 

• Like 1

@podagee79 I'm the only mod here i do all the work, so i cant reply to all topic, I'm sorry about that.