bosko_2004

Wifi is not working

When I installed macOS  Mojave wifi is not working. I am using hp 250 g5 laptop with i3 processor(I could not find the name of the wifi card). When I try to add interface it does not exist. Ethernet is working(Realtek RTL8111 Gigabit Ethernet controller). 

Hi,

Could you post the picture of the wifi card from both sides? There is a sku part number that will tell us the manufacturer and model. 

Well, it's usually under the service cover. Have a look at the bottom of the laptop. There should be a symbol for wifi and memory where the service cover is. 

Use compatible Wifi cards like Broadcom BCM94322HM8L. Works with Mojave. Sold on Ebay for about $8.

That 4322 chip is only up 300Mbps. 

According to a different website related to hackintosh Broadcom BCM94360CD works natively. BCM94331CD, BCM94360CS2, BCM94352Z, BCM94350ZAE, BCM94360HMB (Azurewave AW-CB160H confirmed as I use this chip), BCM94352HMB  - Azurewave AW-CB123H also should work out of the box. Basically Broadcom 4360, 4352, 4350 and 4331 wifi cards should work on Mojave Hackintosh.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jems1991 said:

what wifi card can i get im using lenovo yoga 530 intel i 5

Did you select Atheros WIFI kext while instaling Hackintosh Zone?