siony

Niresh-Mojave .dmg

siony

I logged into Hackintosh zone and downloaded the Restore Niresh Mojave.pkg but I can't find in Hackintosh zone the file Niresh-Mojave .dmg to download I searched the whole Hackintosh zone and couldn't find it, can someone write me the link, please help, thanks

Hackintosh

@siony Seriously?

siony

Thank you Hackintosh zone. I successfully installed MacPwn Mojave on my pc everything works but still can't boot from hard drive only with the help of the USB, need help instructions how to make my hard drive bootable without the help of the USB, please help, thank you...

• Like 1

Hackintosh

@siony Download Clover EFI & Install it on UEFI Volume.

siony
50 minutes ago, siony said:

thanks so much for your reply. I downloaded the (Hackintosh Mojave Clover EFI Folder)
it contains the folder: EFI and inside it the folders BOOT and CLOVER.
When I mount Mojave I get the folder EFI, inside the EFI folder I have folder name APPLE, inside it folder Extensions inside it I have Firmware.scap.   Do I have to replace the Hakintosh Mojave clover EFI folder there and it is done, or I will have to install first clover.dmg to Mojave and then replace the EFI folder? thanks

Hackintosh

@siony Delete EFI folder in EFI Volume, the replace it with the one from Hackintosh Mojave Clover EFI Folder.

siony
5 hours ago, siony said:

Thanks for your reply, I just followed your instructions and Deleted the  EFI folder in EFI Volume, and replaced it with the one from Hackintosh Mojave Clover EFI Folder., still not booting from hard drive without using the USB, any solution? Thanks...

Hackintosh

@siony Why don't you replace the folder of USB EFI into your EFI Partition.

siony

I tried it as well, still hard drive not booting without the USB. Is there anything else I can try? Thanks

Hackintosh

@siony Did you erase your Hard disk as GPT?

siony

Yes, I erased my Hard disk as GPT. When I power the computer while the USB is not connected to the computer I get the boot options:
Clover
Clover
Clover
Mac OS x 
Mac OS x 
and The name of my hard disk

I tried all of them but then I get the message:
(Reboot and select proper boot device 
Or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key)

does it mean that my computer does recognize the clover in my hard disk but for some reason doesn't manage to boot

is there any fix for this?
Thank you for helping me...