losewin

Enoch with NVidia driver error

Does anyone know how to fix this?

in my boot flasgs I already tried GraphicsEnabler=No npci=x3000 but still no luck.

This only happens when I use NVidia GPU, but everything works if I use integrated graphics.
I didn't do anything on my BIOS config about the GPU.

The Integrated graphics of AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics has some glitch thats why I have to use external GPU

51423123_821892911483438_132137892663892

51378938_2228391577428443_16544351205447

Hope someone knows or has idea on whats happening :)

HI download nvidia web drivers and desable previous driver when booting take only the nvidia web driver to load sometimes it fails but usualy it works i use thisbn method to run Geforce 8500 gt on sierra and high sierra works good

Thanks for the response, Should I install NVidia Web Driver first? before booting to the NVidia GPU?

By the way I'm using Enoch Bootloader.

@losewin You should add -v to your boot flags and post a picture so it can be debugged.

I did added -v bootflag but after those initialization, logs came out then after it  displays blackscreen with white space

The half of the progress bar which is 1 - 50% is where the logs are being log but the other half (51-100%) only show progress bar. The error came out between 50-51% where (51-100%) goes to desktop, i guess the issue probabbly from the NVdia GPU I installed.

My problem is I dont know what is the equavalent bootflags to make NVdia Works on enoch bootloader

8 hours ago, Niresh said:

@losewin You might want to install filenvram

Is there a documentation on how to use that?

@losewin I don't know but that file (FilesNVRAM) has to be installed to the modules folder.

• Like 1

@losewin FileNVRAM passes the NVRAM variable to OSX, so Nvidia web drivers could pick up the variable & load.

Why don't you try clover?

Clover bootloader is not working on my current build. The only bootloader that is working is the Eboch

I guess. I installed the OS with legacy.

But other OS like yosemete works with legacy using clovee bootloader, though it is an Intel build. Iguess AMD and Intel does has different compatibility with bootloaders