podagee79

SOME HELP PLEASE

Okay,so, here is the big problems ive been facing:

1. I install the Sierra Hackintosh as a main system on my SSD and it goes perfectly fine,( no RL8188EE driver so i used my Iphone as ethernet) everything updates and tells me to restart and i do so. Now the problem begins,

2. When rebooting I of course boot from USB and select the HDD with the system installed and it boots, Now, if i ever try to reboot from USB again it doesnt boot up from it, ever......

3. Ive followed guide after guide to get clover boot to stick and cant get it to install correctly.

a) i choose "CLOVER BOOT OPTIONS< UEFI 

b) It still doesnt stick.

What am i doing wrong and what do i need to make it stick to the HD?

there is little to no support here and would appreciate it if i could get some info on POST INSTALLATION! 

I have been trying to get a Hackintosh since IATKOS Snow leopard and i have never gotten anything to work properly. Some help would be greatly appreciated if someone can guide me through the post installation and the files needed for it.

All my efforts was attempted through CLOVER CONFIGURATOR WHICH MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

@podagee79 When Installing Sierra in customize section you may have to select Clover EFI, Instead of Clover UEFI.

You have not provided your complete hardware details.

Can you disable CSM in BIOS?

Just now, Niresh said:

@podagee79 When Installing Sierra in customize section you may have to select Clover EFI, Instead of Clover UEFI.

You have not provided your complete hardware details.

Can you disable CSM in BIOS?

Toshiba Satellite S75-A7221 

i7-4700mq

intel 4600 graphics

i don’t know what CSM is sorry. 

Im trying a different way, I unselect Ed clover and went with chameleon EFI and I’m trying the atheros kext for WiFi. I’m using Enoch to install the chameleon to the hdd. About to reboot and see if I can get it to stick. Also if you have a link to the dssdt.aml and the ssdt.aml that would help me a bit

It only works in CSM boot not UEFI. This is so frustrating I don’t know what else to try? This takes way too much time and doesn’t work for me. I don’t want to pay someone to do it cause it’s already on my hdd just not booting from UEFI. I hate windows and that’s why I want this on my laptop and I don’t want to spend a lot of money on a MacBook Pro if my PC can run it. Well I’m tired of trying so I guess Linux it is cause it’s more stable and way easier to install with no headaches. I would commend you on this but I can’t give you any credit cause it doesn’t work for me

And it’s obvious my laptop can install it I’m just over it. Thanks for the few reply’s niresh 

@podagee79 Disable CSM to boot from UEFI Clover, HD 4600 is supported in Sierra, you may have to update Lilu kext before updating Sierra.

4 hours ago, Niresh said:

@podagee79 Disable CSM to boot from UEFI Clover, HD 4600 is supported in Sierra, you may have to update Lilu kext before updating Sierra.

It only boots in CSM. In UEFI it just stays on a black screen at boot and does nothing unless the USB is in. So for boot, I tried the Clover UEFI and I’ve tried Chameleon EFI and they both don’t boot on UEFI, nothing works. Only CSM. Which option do I do and what post installation do I use because Enoch doesn’t seem to do anything from what I’ve noticed

Attempting another install this time with Clover EFI select during customize of the install. Silly me wasn’t using Clover EFI installer thinking it would magically install itself. Now I’m going to attempt a post installation. Hopefully this works. Now I need the REaltek8188EE driver for WiFi? Tried one and it didn’t work. Is there a fix for it or do I need a BCM?

Epic fail over and over. Post installation is just not working for me at all! I’m 100% over it and am over Mac. I’ll just go buy a damn macbook is simpler than wasting away at this! These forums have absolutely slim to none support and just a waste of time. ITS EASIER TO BUY A DAMN MACBOOK ALL THESE YEARS IVE WASTED TRYING TO GET ONE THING WORKING AND CONE UP WITH NOTHING! Good luck to those who attempt. It sucks. Easier to just get a functional MacBook without the headaches of bogus installation crap.