magicmarcus

Mojave hackintosh battery status problem

Hi i'm having some problem getting battery status to work on my Lenovo ideapad 310-15isk. I installed ACPIBatteryManager and the battery icon shows in the finder bar but its always showing as low battery it only changes to a lightning bolt when the charger is plugged in but it never shows the amount of battery i have left. any help would be appreciated

heres my specs: (im only using 16GB of ram on mojave)

Intel Core i7 6600U @ 2.50GHz  
Skylake-U/Y 14nm Technology

20GB DDR4 RAM

1TB Crucial SSD

Intel HD Graphics 520\nVidia GeForce 920MX

Update: The only solution i have found for this problem is patching the DSDT but in clover theres more than one DSDT in CLOVER/ACPI/ORIGIN and theres no regular DSDT.aml file why is this? there's 'DSDT-or.aml', 'DSDT-pa0.aml' and 'DSDT-pa1.aml'. Is it just how this distro is built that there is no specific DSDT? It seems like battery status should work if the mojave installation uses the right DSDT from the get go.

Creating my own DSDT might be too hard for me and even the pre-existing ones that match my laptop created by Rehabman he states that differences in memory and bios version can cause DSDT not to work. I have upgraded my memory to 20GB which may cause a problem using those but i haven't tried it yet. When i try to patch it with the existing ones using the latest version of Maciasl i get errors when compiling. Any help would be appreciated.

Update: I was able to fix the battery status i chose lenovo ideapad y700 patch which matched my laptop and put it in the patches folder but first i had to disassemble the dsdt now i have working battery status. I'm so glad i didn't have to create my own DSDT because that would have been a chore now all i'm doing is waiting for this Broadcom wifi card to come so i can stop using this USB wifi stick thanks for all the support