GhostCat

Hackintosh Sierra Bootable USB is giving a blank screen on boot

Hello everyone!

I’m trying to install Sierra in dual boot on my laptop. I’ve restored the .dmg package on my USB drive, but as soon I want to boot my USB drive on my laptop, it just goes blank, the laptop’s backlighting is neither starting. 

I’ve tried to boot the Flash on my Pc, it showed that there are 2 partitions on my pendrive ( which the dmg restoring program created when it burned the dmg image on the drive). One of the partitions produced the same error as on my laptop, however, the partition 0 managed to bbot up on my pc. 

Is there a way I could fix this error? Thank you everyone for your answers! ;)

@Niresh Good news here, captain! Managed to boot up with high sierra, but.. The installation is stuck at booting the mac installer. It says:

(com.apple.WindowsServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

<Error>: Host-level exception raised: pid = 557 thread: 0x347, exception type = 0xd, codes = { 0  }, states = { 0 }

@GhostCat Does your laptop support UEFI booting?

How many graphics adapters do you have in your laptop?

@Niresh Yes, my laptop supports UEFI booting as my Windows 10 boots on UEFI as well and BIOS is set to boot using UEFI. 

I have two graphics adapters, one is the integrated Intel HD4600 and an Nvidia GeForce 860M. I tried to boot with the following flags:

-v -x -s -f cpus=1 maxmem=4096 nv_disable=1 -no-zp

However, the boot failed again at the part I mentioned in the previous comment.