Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
Hackingtosh Zone High Sierra Installer stuck after: ++++++ on ASUS R556LB - Hackintosh High sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
Wayzer107

Hackingtosh Zone High Sierra Installer stuck after: ++++++ on ASUS R556LB

Hello,

I have been following this guide: https://www.hackintosh.computer/1428/hackintosh-high-sierra-zone-aka-niresh-high-sierra-guide/

These are my specs:
Laptop: ASUS R556LB
Processor: Intel i7 5500U
Memory: 8GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce: 940m

I created a bootable usb of the Hackingtosh Zone High Sierra Installer using a MacBook following the steps in the guide which seemed to work fine. I tweaked my BIOS settings as described in the article and then tried booting the USB installer. Booting clover seems to work just fine but when I select the installer the boot process freezes after a very short time. I already tried the -v -x and npci boot flags, unfortunately none of which seemed to do anything. This is the screen I get stuck at: 

saAqZhd

This screen here. Could anybody maybe help me with this? I'm probably doing something stupid or not doing something quite obvious but I can't seem to figure it out