sweatshopking

Can't mount partitioned drive

Can erase, and can partition (if restarting my computer and checking the partition details it does show up correctly as APFS with new name) but can't mount it. If i try to install to it it just says "null."

I get a "not enough space" error when trying to interact with an APFS partition after it's made, but mounting won't work in disk utility or in the terminal. Ideas?

I have a basic (not dynamic) 4tb drive with a 75GB section partitioned as fat32, and the rest as ntfs. When getting into the installer I delete the 75GB partition and try to format as APFS. It refuses to complete the erase and says that there isn't enough space to complete the erasure. It will allow me to repartition it though afterwords, but once partitioned it refuses to mount. I can't mount it through disk utility or terminal, both error out. If I restart the partition does appear to be APFS, with the name I've given it, once I get back into disk utility but I still can't mount it. I haven't been able to install as I can't get the partition mounted. 

@sweatshopking Niresh Mojave does not support MBR Partition scheme, so you have to Partition it under GUID Partition Map. This has been clearly described in Niresh Mojave Guide, Please refer to it.