Hello everybody, I got this old PC with the following hardware

-Asus p5k Pro Motherboard

-2x Nvidia GeForce 8500 gt 512

-Intel Q9450 Core duo quad Core cpu

-8 GB Dual DDR 2 RAM

Aftere installing the Hackintosh Sierra everything works just fine my problem is that I can't redefine screen resolution coz the only option is 1024x780 today some update auto install and the system nolonger boot, I think the problem is the Nvidia driver, or something pushed by apple, my question is about the Nvidia driver how to solve it? Thanks.

@hcardoso483

Nvidia GeForce 8500 gt 512 is too old for Sierra, Upgrade Graphics Card or Install Yosemite.

• Thanks 1

Thanks

15 hours ago, Niresh said:

@hcardoso483

Nvidia GeForce 8500 gt 512 is too old for Sierra, Upgrade Graphics Card or Install Yosemite.

Woohooow I did it, it works, I played with Nvidia old drivers and to be honest I don't know how but I think that is the 9 series driver and  messed a bit with clover as well I am so rookie in this that I really don`t know for sure what i`ve done, I got no lag at all everything is recognized and working properly, how can I send a picture, and how can I find out exactly what I have done so I can properly post on forum to help someone if needed, thanks again for this awesome project, i`m so happy, I did it, yahhh.

PS. I am Portuguese so I am using a dictionary to autocorrect sorry if something reads odd or bad

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Niresh said:

@hcardoso483

Here are some pictures

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZQkI0bWv8pqPfl8JcvBqW6zh5Ta46tpT/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1leyyw0Nk8zRQBmtb7kFp6UF3KarXz0qs/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17fIc35Ih9i8YNLFVA5jdjPV-drSbdMI1/view?usp=drivesdk

Now I got a new problem, Apple ID for the Apple store, I can't create an I'd on this installation, and I don't have an iPhone or a real mac, how can I solve this one, sorry to bother you again with my stupidity, thanks...

@hcardoso483 appleid.apple.com can be used to create an apple account.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niresh said:

@hcardoso483 appleid.apple.com can be used to create an apple account.

All is well now, thank you very much... And the driver that I am using is the  NVidia web driver and has to be configured 0x00000000000000, everything is recognized properly and working smoothly, I have a lot of doubts about how to make this settings be by default and how to go straight to boot without having to go to confif. Stage of boot (camilion or clover not sure which one) every time. I am using your installer, any way it's working has is even if i'm not able to do this I am already very happy with it so far, never thought even possible to have Sierra running, can't thank you enough, next step is donation... Keep up.

PS. Sorry if something is missing spelling I am using translation app I am Portuguese.