Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.

Hi,

First of all cant be write in a 8gb pendrive so i tried with 32gb and its worked. But in bios bootmenu the efi partition of usb doesn't recognise.

After so many search and try i just rename the efi partition to bootloader and its worked and at the end of installation its failed showing "an  error occurred while running scripts from the package "clover uefi.pkg". So next time i unselected the bootloader uefi.pkg (btw its shows zero kb there) and that time installation successfully finished.

Now after boot nothing help to boot hdd without the usb ... tried copied efi folder , install latest clover nothing help.. dont know where is the issue..

Why not this mojave work smoothly like others niresh distro?

My previous distro is high seirra with fully working hardware phase. Configuration core i3, GeForce 210 

@Boombstar 

Niresh Mojave supports only UEFI Compatible computers.

You have to erase your Hard disk under GUID Partition Scheme, otherwise you may end up with 

"an error occurred while running scripts from the package "clover uefi.pkg".

@Niresh my hdd is already in guid.

My current os is high sierra but niresh mojave showing "clover uefi.pkg" error.

However its installed successfully with unselected bootloader option.

As niresh mojave features showing it can be support non metal hdd so any hope to work geforce 210

Regards

@Boombstar Geforce 210 is un-supported (As far as I know), it doesn't support Metal.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Clover UEFI error may happen when EFI was unable to mount. Bootloader Installer was created from scratch it may have bugs, anyhow, I'll double check Thanks.