romel12

Problem with Graphics card

HI i have this card ATI Radeon HD 5770 Series and I have it working, but I got a problem with vram only have 7 mb I need help to solve this because i have problems with some glitches in the display.

I haver clover .

PD: My graphics card have 2gb

Screen-Shot-2018-12-10-at-5-14-34-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-12-10-at-5-15-00-PM.png

Do you have full acceleration with it? I started out trying High Sierra but it is NOT happy with my ATI Radeon 5670 GPU (although it worked perfectly on Yosemite). so I'm trying to downgrade to Sierra but it looks like that won't help from your experience!? (And there is no El Capitan from Niresh.... so no help there either)

PS the only reason I had to upgrade from Yosemite is that it does not support 2 factor authentication which was forced onto my apple profile after I bought a new iPhone :-(

Thanks Niresh, I will try that. Although LiLu and Whatevergreen did not really work, I also tried Inject ATI and No Inject ATI, RadeonDeinit etc etc. but with the AMD5000 kexts since my card ID is 0x68d8.

The OS does load the right EFI GPU driver (same as Yosemite) but the resolution and acceleration is just not right (does'n sense the monitor).

The other major stumbling block is IO80211Family.kext support which is so buggy, the WiFi connection keeps getting lost (reported as a general MacOS Sierra problem anyway)

My machine is a Legacy Intel DP45 MB (With UEFI) and Core 2 Duo CPU, 4GB RAM and ATI Radeon 5670 1GB GPU