ScathDeSolas

STUCK - (Gigabyte X99 Ultra CF Motherboard)

Question

Hardware Information

CPU
	Intel Core i7 6800K @ 3.40GHz
	Broadwell-E/EP 14nm Technology
RAM
	32.0GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 1599MHz (15-15-15-35)
Motherboard
	Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. X99-Ultra Gaming-CF (SOCKET 0)
Graphics
	2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (MSI)

I have tried High Sierra and Sierra with no good luck. I had it installed once before but the issue was I couldn't boot into it, of course, lol.

Now I can't seem to get the installer to boot, but can get to the bootloader to enter flags. I've tried npci=0x2000  nv_disable=1 -v -f -x which ends up just crashing the thing and it says it's exiting. 

I'm really trying to get this to work, I'm sick of Windows always having updates and dumb issues. My timezone won't even work right lol What? 

Please let me know what other info you need so I can get this loaded!

PS: Tonymac banned me for discussing "illegal distributions" or using one or some crap like that... was a member for like 5 years. Really crappy of them. Not sure what they're even talking about. No warnings or anything. I think because I mentioned another site they got pissed lol

1 answer to this question

@ScathDeSolas You need to use VoodooTSCSync.kext, without this kext your X99 may fail to boot, Add it to CLOVER/EFI/Kexts/Other

Then try booting from, also post pictures of kernel panic without pictures it is really hard to debug.