losewin

Ethernet not working

I successfully installed the said Distro Yosemite, It is fine when I booted using my USB to boot the installed OS, But when I use boot loader which is Clover that I use, The Ethernet is not working.  Also I tried solutions like putting LAN Ktext on /System/Library/Extensions but still no luck, also I already tried putting my Ethernet Ktext on /EFI/CLOVER/Ktext/Other and the 10.10 folder but still it is not loader. Why this is happening? Why is it that using my USB to boot to the OS the Ethernet is being detected? Please help.

@losewin 

Run the following command on terminal & then post the output here

sudo lspci -nn

Thanks for your reply :)

But I finally solve the problem. I guess its about the time its boot. I just copied the IONetworkingFamily.kext RealtekRTL81xx.kext RealtekRTL8111.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/ktext/Other and 10.10 from /System/Library/Extension. But I guess only IONetworkingFamily.kext will work and then I also set the ktext-dev-mode=1 on the boot option.

I also tried the command you suggested but the result is "cannot find any working access method"

@losewin I’m glad that you have your internet working, I have updated the command, that was fault, Sorry about that.

Thank you for your immediate response :)