Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
No GPU acceleration | GTX 970 - Hackintosh High sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
rf9661

No GPU acceleration | GTX 970

Hi!

I have gotten a fully functional Hackintosh High Sierra machine running (iBooks, iMessage, App Store, and Facetime work) but I'm running into an issue with my GPU. Both of my monitors are connected to my GPU and they are running super smooth without any artifacts. But, when playing a game, like Fortnite, the FPS is absolutely terrible. When using the same system on Windows 10, Fortnite runs at a VERY high FPS. What should I do?

Specs:
    CPU: i7 6700K

GPU: GTX 970

MOBO: Asus Z170-A

Here is a link to 2 screenshots with more info: https://imgur.com/a/zVps38q

Let me know if you have a fix or need any more info,

Richard

I just input my GPU information into Clover and then put that into my config.plist and then restarted the computer. I am now getting better framerates in some areas but still very poor game FPS...