PinaTutorials

Help needed installing Mac OS X High Sierra

Good morning, i've always been a huge fan of the machintosh OS, but didn't want a MAC for the lack of upgradability, so when i found out that you could install mac os on your everyday computer, i couldn't resist, and started instaling, but i found some problems, first, trying to boot with my iGpu didn't worked, so i tried to boot with my gpu, a gtx 1050, and it loaded the installer, and it went well with no error, but when i booted to the disk, and completed the first setup, i couldn't connect to the internet, and had no graphics acceleration, and aldough my mouse and keyboard worked fine, on every usb, any other thing, usb drive, external hdd wouldn't be detected, and now i'm stuck, any help would be very appreciated.

PS: I installed the MAC OS on my 1TB HDD, and have a 250GB SSD with windows, that i disabled on the bios.

Same problem here. The touchpad and laptop keyboard don't work. And the network drivers aren't installed too. 

They were working fine with the Sierra Zone install though