Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
Bellenhowe

Copying Drive

I have an HP desktop that is running Niresh Mavericks. I have a second computer that is identical. I haven't been able to get the distro to install. Is there a way to copy the boot drive that works now and put that copied drive into the second machine.

The second machine allows me to install the Niresh distro, but then won't boot from it at all.

Can I use an Ultimate Boot CD to clone the drive? 

Also, I check both computers and they are both running the exact same bios and settings.

Hi

You might use Apple Disk Utility to clone the disk. May be you must  write a disk image of your Startup disk first. Carbon CopyCloner will do it too ( EVEN IF THE DISK IS IN USE).

Then you must install Clover on the Disk and copy the contents of the efi Partition of your startup dist to the Clone.

Voila thats it.

Do you mean you want to clone the boot drive to a disk, and migrate it to another computer? If that's what you plan to get, you can try AOMEI Partition, which comes with OS migration and disk copy function, with it, you can easily transfer the boot drive to HDD or SSD.

wangyan2,

that is what I am trying to do. I did try to use EaseUS Disk Copy to copy the partition, but that did not work.

I did get a version to install on the HP. Now the issue I have is that as I am trying to get through the Mac set up it keeps locking up and I also have to boot from the USB drive and select the hard drive. Suggestions?