Hi Team..I have a netgear WNA1000M usb wifi adaptor..does anyone have a driver that works on 10.9

Also, I have a airtel 3G dongle (E1731) and a tata photon + dongle(EC1261). can anyone please point me to a working driver for these dongles on 10.9

From which company your dongle come. airtel and tata are just contractors? I am using Micromax 350G and it has inbuilt OSX support.

try this for netgear and for dongle you need to contact vendor sometimes but i have checked all are in supported list ,,

Wlan_11n_USB_MacOS10.7_Driver_v1021_UI_1.9.7.zip

My dongles are both huawei. When I install the wlan file as mentioned I find a wireless application utility but when I open it nothing happens. It does not show any screen.

i am using this for the same wifi adpater. only problem i am having is the adapter wont let the computer sleep, any suggestions?

try this for netgear and for dongle you need to contact vendor sometimes but i have checked all are in supported list ,,