Sign in to follow this  
poseso

Lenovo Y510p GT-750M

Lucas Reis

I am using TL-WN823N, but it only has drivers for Mountain Lion :/ I use a Realtek Utility but it does not give option to connect to networks which ask for login and password, just for password. :S

Eloy Bacallao

Can my Nvidia Geforce GT-750M be activated on Mavs 10.9.2 ?

I have a Lenovo y510p dual gt-750m.

Greetings,

poseso

NO,NO POSSIBLE ACTIVATE AT THE MOMENT,BECAUSE bios insydeh2o IS BLOCKED.BELIEVE ME MANY PEOPLE WORKING ON IT and is a big risk try unlock bios at the moment.

Lucas Reis

Oh man,

I downloaded Niresh verson of Mavericks, and the good news is that I could install it without take out my second video card. However, After the reboot, when I should finish the installation, I typed "-x -f -v" to boot in "Macintosh HD", but I am getting stuck on load screen, to be specific, after load bluetooth. :S I think it is the video card :( It is the same problem that I was getting with my last installation of Mavericks if my second video card was inside the computer. I do not understood, I did everything that you said. :S I was really happy (I still am) when I could install it with my second video card inside.  

bogdangepe

Take the second plate and continue the steps. But know that you can not do much with the second plate conected. As you can see is 0 mb

Lucas Reis

Okay, I will do this. If the OS X works with the video card even with 0mb or w/e, I will not care too much. At least, it is better than have to take the second video card out every time that I want to use OS X.

I am doing this because I wanna learn how to use a OS X. xD Windows has been very useful for me.

Did you update your OS X fine? I was using 10.9.4 and I saw that niresh version is 10.9.0.

bogdangepe

I did update to 10.9.4 but I switched to 9.0 because if there is a fix from video card first appeared os 9.0 . You need to replace mach_kernel after update.

Lucas Reis
bogdangepe

Man, haleluia. It is working with the two video cards. I reinstalled the system and when I was in the customize screen before start to install, I select the option for video card Nvidia, I do not remember exactly the name. I also did not change the mach_kernel or other files. :S Anyway it is really working file. I have problems to watch videos on youtube, I am getting a lot of lags :S probably because of the video card. :S App Store is not working too, but probably I will solve this now.

Do you have this problem?

poseso

NO,NO POSSIBLE ACTIVATE AT THE MOMENT,BECAUSE bios insydeh2o IS BLOCKED.BELIEVE ME MANY PEOPLE WORKING ON IT and is a big risk try unlock bios at the moment.

I have my BIOS unlocked, what should i see on my BIOS to make it work ?

Lucas Reis

Probably you should have an option to enable the HD Graphics. I am guessing.

poseso

Probably you should have an option to enable the HD Graphics. I am guessing.

I dont have problems with the Intel HD 4600, i want to activate the geforce :)

Lucas Reis

I dont have problems with the Intel HD 4600, i want to activate the geforce :)

Are you using Wireless adapter? If yes, what one? I am using TP Link 823n, but OS X recognize it as a cable network, I dont know why. Is it happening with you?

bogdangepe

Any news of gt750m?

Tytun

Hello. What am I doing wrong that it always stops here. Installation went without EROR.

IMG_4012.JPG

bogdangepe
22 hours ago, Tytun said:

Hello. What am I doing wrong that it always stops here. Installation went without EROR.

IMG_4012.JPG

Search on google 'Install Yosemite on Lenovo y510p'.  First post

Eloy Bacallao
On 3/26/2014 at 11:14 PM, poseso said:

Can my Nvidia Geforce GT-750M be activated on Mavs 10.9.2 ?

I have a Lenovo y510p dual gt-750m.

Greetings,

poseso

IM ELIO BOB.FOR A FEW MONTH I TRY AND GEFORCE GT 750 IS NO POSSIBLE ACTIVATE.LOOK MY TUTO.