Hi! I'm new to the forum. I hope you can help me, that's what happens: I tried installing Hackintosh High Sierra Zone on my HP 15-r211nl laptop, followed the guide and all, but ended up always with the infamous allocation error. So I was struggling my mind to find a way though and finally found this osxaptiofix2drv-free2000.efi file, which replacing osxaptiofixdrv.efi file (after trying also osxaptiofix2drv.efi again without success),  removed the allocation error, but came up stuck with a line of plus signs and nothing else.

After two days of going crazy, I decided to try Hackintosh Sierra Zone (instead of High Sierra), put it on the USB key, and again... allocation error. replaced again osxaptiofixdrv.efi with the beautiful osxaptiofix2drv-free2000.efi file, and...
...IT GOES! It started installation and rebooted. The problem is:

After reboot, to complete the installation, plugged out my USB drive, and selecting boot MacOS, I get again the memory allocation error, like it is not using the osxaptiofix2drv-free2000 file i provided in the usb drive. WHY? So I decided to insert the USB back in and boot MacOS from there and.. it booted and completed the installation. But everytime I want to boot MacOS I need the USB plugged in and boot from there, otherwise memory allocation error. Now.. this is frustrating...

I'm asking:

Why (with the osxaptiofix2drv-free2000 file) i can install sierra but not High sierra?

and... How can I manage to put the osxaptiofix2drv-free2000 efi file in my MacOS installation so I don't need the USB key plugged in everytime?

Please @Niresh help me... I am already gonna donate some money, but if you can help me i promise i will donate even some more.

Thanks a lot.

P.S. sorry for any grammar mistake...