അന�. ബി

Booting failed after installation

@ After you boot into Mavericks, install a patched AppleIntelCpuPowerManagment.kext through Slytherin. This will allow your laptop to get full resolution graphics acceleration and allow it to function properly

@ Again, use slytherin to install the Elan touchpad kext 

Edited by Devonic

@ You can install by plugging in a USB mouse. and yes wifi incompatibilities are frequent deal breakers in installing OSX. You can replace your wifi card with supported ones like the AR 9285 which costs around 10 - 20 $. Anyway good luck and keep trying :D

Edited by Devonic
  • Like 1

@ You can install by plugging in a USB mouse. and yes wifi incompatibilities are frequent deal breakers in installing OSX. You can replace your wifi card with supported ones like the AR 9285 which costs around 10 - 20 $. Anyway good luck and keep trying :D

I tried usb mouse but it is also not detecting. I'm booting on safe mode. ie, -x GraphicsEnabler=No 

You mean replace wifi card on my laptop? will i get an alternate one?

@ Boot with -x GraphicsEnabler=No USBBusFix=Yes

If your BIOS permits, you can buy and snap in a new wifi card by removing the back cover

@ Just go to your BIOS and check if there is anything related to the WLAN card, if not you might be good to go to buy a mini pci-e wifi card. I recommed the Atheros 9285 (the one i'm using now). It is a native apple supported card and is very stable

• Like 1

@ the USB Mouse or the builtin trackpad ? Can you plug in USB drives into your laptop ?