Malachi

Hackintosh on an HP computer

Hello, I am new to anything outside of Mac (hence my desire to get back to it), so please be patient with me.

I am using an EliteDesk HP computer running Ubuntu 18.04 (at the moment).

I am having trouble configuring the BIOS settings on my HP computer to make it ready to install. So far what I have done is I have gotten Hackintosh zone, converted it from .torrent to .dmg, uncompressed the .dmg, loaded it on a 3.0 USB drive formatted to Linux systems, and then attempted to change the BIOS settings (which I could do with a little guidance on). After that when I tried to boot from the USB it gave me a back screen that simply says “Attempting Boot From USB Device _” which wouldn’t go away, even if I left it for hours. The only way I could get out of it was by pressing the computer’s power button and booting back into Ubuntu.

Please tell me if I have gone wrong and correct me. It would be very helpful if any HP computer Hackintosh users could help me and give me a tutorial.