Sky93

Help! Kernel Panic: allocMem failed assertion

I just completed an installation of Mavericks on my laptop, but when I boot I get the error "allocMem: failed assertion 'addr' " (image below). I am pretty new to the hackintosh world, so I have no idea what is going on. I can boot all the way through if I use the flag -x but my touchpad won't work and the screen resolution seems off.

SIDENOTE: Also, I cannot boot into OSX without using the Niresh USB and then selecting my OSX partition. If I unplug the USB, it just says error, unless I change back to UEIF mode in BIOS, in which windows 8.1 loads automatically. I had chameleon selected in the customize section of the installer but idk how to get it to boot to chameleon by default.

My computer is an Acer Aspire V3 772G-9460

Intel i7 4702 clocked at 2.2Ghz

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760M Graphics 

12GB of DDR3 L Memory

OSX Installed on secondary 1TB HDD

Windows 8.1 Installed on 120GB SSD

post-23545-0-52940300-1393227049_thumb.j

good day, I hope this finds you well, first I want to thank all the people who are part of this great project. and I try to install the same thing also happens to me when I try to start the configuration. It stays there and all I can do is turn off the computer, please i need help, thank you very much.

allocMem failed assertion :(

Help

post-50703-0-02498100-1398577664_thumb.j