AR5B195 WLAN Card - OS X EL Capitan 10.11 - Hackintosh Zone AR5B195 WLAN Card Jump to content
CavitGonen

AR5B195 WLAN Card

Question

i have installed my AR5B195 WLAN Card to my notebook and Installed the new kext.

so now i restarted the notebook and it shows me the WLAN symbol and it says it searches but it doesn't find any.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Donation Goals

Hosting July 2018

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!

Thanks

$22.30 of $100.00 goal reached.
    Donate Now
  • Download Hackintosh

• KMSpico is the most successful, frequently updated and 100% clean tool to permanently activate version of Windows or Microsoft office within matter of seconds. “KMS” (Key Management Service) is a technology used by Microsoft to activate software deployed in bulk (e.g., in a corporate environment). What KMSpico does is to replace the installed key with a volume license key, create an emulated instance of a KMS server on your machine (or in previous iterations of the software, search for KMS servers online) and force the products to activate against this KMS server. KMS activation only lasts for 180 days after which, it must be activated again. However, by using KMSpico, an activation service is created which runs KMSpico twice a day to reset this counter. KMSpico 11 is an actuation instrument that is utilized to enact the Microsoft Office and Windows items. This instrument gives you the actuation of both Microsoft items Office and Windows. And most recent rendition of KMS Pico is commendable these days since you can't buy the enactment keys for the distinctive items constantly, and a few highlights of this advantageous programming can't be used without activation.  https://kmspico10.info/kmspico-download/
    • Hi,   I have purchased  Core i3 7100 Processor 16GB Memory 240GB SSD Nvidia GTX730 2GB DDR5 Graphics Cards Asus H110m-cs Motherboard LG 25" HDMI Monitor TPLink 781ND V2 Wifi PCI   Deployed High Sierra  10.13.6 using unibeast and multibeast option, changed bios settings as well and the problems now facing are   1. Display showing as Nvidia Graphics 5MB 2. TPLink unable to install 3. Vodooo install for Audio, but HDMI audio not working, whereas via Audio jack working fine.    Please help me to resolve this issue which is running for more than 1.5 months   Thanks
    • HELLO EVERYONE I HAVE REACH A WALL, IM TRYING TO INSATLL YOSEMITE ON MY PC. I DID EVERYTHING BY THE VIDEO BUT CANT GET PASS THE APPLE LOGO WITH PROGRESS BAR THAT IS NOT MAKING PROGRESS. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP. HERE'S MY SPECS HP DESKTOP PROCESSOR: AMD A4-5000 APU WITH RADEON (TM) HD GRAPHICS: 1.50 Ghz INSTALLED MEMORY: 8:00 GB X64 BASED PROCESSOR
    • I have an old lenovo s10-3 notebook that i want to take to holiday but i simply cannot install it it gets stuck at hfs mounted os x base system on device root than some bluetooth error comes up and no more its been a good 3 days to come this far.   i belive its the gpu kexts becouse it has a Intel GMA 3150 gpu i found the kext for it but i dont know how to run them with the usb installer.   i am trying to install: Niresh Maverick Usb   cpu : intel atom n450 1.66ghz ram : 1gb hdd : 255gb   sata mode is achi boot args are these : atom cpus=1 npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 dart=0 -f -v -s GraphicsEnabler=No the needed ones are : atom cpus=1  dart=0 -f -v  GraphicsEnabler=No please help i need this notebook working in 3 days  
    • Hey friends, i need the DSDT  for mac OS X MAVERICKS 10.9.5  of my laptop (SAMSUNG R430), i can't find it anywhere. thanks!
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Niresh

1067    0