Sign in to follow this  
mavci

how to install on virtualbox ?

When I try to add dmg files on virtualbox,I got this error.see below

how can I install ?

any help?

C:Users___DownloadsOSX-Mavericks.dmg optik disk dosyasını açma başarısız.

Could not get the storage format of the medium 'C:Users___DownloadsOSX-Mavericks.dmg' (VERR_NOT_SUPPORTED).

Sonuç Kodu: VBOX_E_IPRT_ERROR (0x80BB0005) Bileşen: Medium Arayüz: IMedium {05f2bbb6-a3a6-4fb9-9b49-6d0dda7142ac} Çağrılan: IVirtualBox {fafa4e17-1ee2-4905-a10e-fe7c18bf5554} Çağrılan RC: VBOX_E_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND (0x80BB0001)

Well, first I suggest to install Niresh on your PC (maybe a partition if you aren't sure) so it will give you maximum performance. BTW if you want to install it on a VM it's better if you get VMware Workstation and then use a OS X unlocker to install it on VMware. If you search there are also pre-configured OS X .vmx, you just need to start them without any installation.

Well, first I suggest to install Niresh on your PC (maybe a partition if you aren't sure) so it will give you maximum performance. BTW if you want to install it on a VM it's better if you get VMware Workstation and then use a OS X unlocker to install it on VMware. If you search there are also pre-configured OS X .vmx, you just need to start them without any installation.

Why not use VirtualBox?

In my opinion it isn't a good program for OS X emulating, I prefer VMware for OS X, by the way if you want you can use it  :)

converted to english = optical disc Failed to open file... I had no problems getting it setup within VM Box, I put the .dmg on a usb thumb drive.. try it that way if have a thumb drive ....