Sign in to follow this  
Süleyman Havuz

Cant pass Apple Logo

Hello  :).
I'm doing with AMD setup but "amd64-x" only after launch the Apple logo is coming and so is staying. "AMD-x", which began with the Apple logo in the background give me the error. "-v" we make, reboot "amd-v" Structure of the report is making in the picture. "amd64-v" Structure of the screen remains black.

-AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon HD Graphics-

First error - 

Posted Image
Other error - 

Posted Image

Original Turkish text

"Merhaba,

Ben AMD ile kurulum yapıyorum fakat "amd64 -x" ile baslattiktan sonra sadece Apple logosu geliyor ve öyle kalıyor.Yüklenme filan da yok anlayamadım gitti. "amd -x" ile baslatinca arkada Apple logosu olan hatayi veriyor."-v" yapınca yeniden başlatıyor, "amd -v" yapinca ise resimde ki raporu çıkartıyor. "amd64 -v" yapinca siyah ekranda kalıyor.

Ä°ÅŸlemci: AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon HD Graphics"

Hello  :).

I'm doing with AMD setup but "amd64-x" only after launch the Apple logo is coming and so is staying. "AMD-x", which began with the Apple logo in the background give me the error. "-v" we make, reboot "amd-v" Structure of the report is making in the picture. "amd64-v" Structure of the screen remains black.

-AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon HD Graphics-

First error - 

Posted Image

Other error - 

Posted Image

Original Turkish text

"Merhaba,

Ben AMD ile kurulum yapıyorum fakat "amd64 -x" ile baslattiktan sonra sadece Apple logosu geliyor ve öyle kalıyor.Yüklenme filan da yok anlayamadım gitti. "amd -x" ile baslatinca arkada Apple logosu olan hatayi veriyor."-v" yapınca yeniden başlatıyor, "amd -v" yapinca ise resimde ki raporu çıkartıyor. "amd64 -v" yapinca siyah ekranda kalıyor.

Ä°ÅŸlemci: AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon HD Graphics"

What version?

Try to type kernel=amd or "Kernel Cache"=amd arch=i386, with the quotes.

kernel=amd Can't find kernel

"Kernel Cache"=amd arch=i386 nothing happened  :(

What version? mean? "os x? windows?" I do not understand

I use Windows 8 and I setup Mac Os X Mavericks 10.9 link= https://www.hackintoshzone.com/files/file/75-niresh-mavericks-for-intel-and-amd/

I write USB with TransMac and it work intel chipset laptop but AMD Pc make problem  :(