amiel

SUCCESS ACER ASPIRE 4741Z HACKINTOSH YOSEMITE 10.10 (UPGRADED TO 10.10.5)

So I'am here wants to share a successful installation of hackintosh into my low specs laptop. To start with this thread, here are my not so good specs:

ACER ASPIRE 4741z

intel pentium processor P6000

1.86 Ghz 3m, L3 Cache

intel HD mobile graphics (arrandale)

500gb hdd

4GB RAM

I have read a lot of guides, builds and story's building their own hackintosh , so for me basically, it was really hard at first specially when you are trying to install a famous OS into a low end budget laptop. Im not new into HACKINTOSHING, i have a RIG that i personally choose/build for making one. So for my laptop, it was a 50/50 chance to consider installing a MAC but me being curious and frustrated as well, I try it, and here are the guide i followed to a successful Hackintosh:

1. download the OS from here (Need account to Download Files)

2.Simply Follow this guide (Thanks to Niresh for this wonderful guide)

Note: pls see also troubleshooting for fixing up things while you're in a part of installing esp. booting into usb, not continuing the installer, freezing and hanging, etc. you will encounter all of this thats why I'm here for these guide.

3.After you manage and successfully started the installer, congrats,. but not yet..If you encounter while you're about to start the setup screen (this is after the successful installation) you will encounter the Hackintosh Zone logo with almost half of progress bar, this will you will need : reboot your laptop, boot into boot loader and type this boot args  "-v -s" and you will now redirected to verbose mode and single user mode, that means after loading all the lots of letters (i don't know what its called xp) then you will need to type this: 1) fsck -fy 2) mount -uw / 3) grafix backup all  that is because some kext that aren't supported with our old gpu driver are messing up so we will move all that driver out of the original folder. but that won't affect your mac, trust me. 4)type exit and so you are good to go.

4.Once you succesfully setup you're account to your mac, this time, its not yet done. what you will need now is the basic driver to be able to run your hackintosh like a pro especially the graphics driver.

5.download the driver from here (Im not sure if i can post it here so you, its up to you to search) you will redirect to google and search arrandale Intel Hd graphics mackintosh. follow those guide, not all ok.

6.download the ALPS touchpad kext (search google also) for your touchpad works like trackpad in Mac..

7.Thats It! Once its all done,, you are good to go. You had you're not so high end Hackintosh that totally works!

I never quit finding solution to problems i was encoutering during installation, so a GOOGLE SEARCH knowledge is a must have for you to continue this experiment. Like a believer never give up, never surrender!! 

If you have any other questions for this guide, feel free to message me or quote me to keep me on track. I will also provide the link of kext that you can't find. 

i posted this because, i read some threads that, one guy said this " you must not try installing hakintosh specially when you are using pentium processor" :rofl:

On 3/30/2018 at 10:35 PM, amiel said:

So I'am here wants to share a successful installation of hackintosh into my low specs laptop. To start with this thread, here are my not so good specs:

ACER ASPIRE 4741z

intel pentium processor P6000

1.86 Ghz 3m, L3 Cache

intel HD mobile graphics (arrandale)

500gb hdd

4GB RAM

I have read a lot of guides, builds and story's building their own hackintosh , so for me basically, it was really hard at first specially when you are trying to install a famous OS into a low end budget laptop. Im not new into HACKINTOSHING, i have a RIG that i personally choose/build for making one. So for my laptop, it was a 50/50 chance to consider installing a MAC but me being curious and frustrated as well, I try it, and here are the guide i followed to a successful Hackintosh:

1. download the OS from here (Need account to Download Files)

2.Simply Follow this guide (Thanks to Niresh for this wonderful guide)

Note: pls see also troubleshooting for fixing up things while you're in a part of installing esp. booting into usb, not continuing the installer, freezing and hanging, etc. you will encounter all of this thats why I'm here for these guide.

3.After you manage and successfully started the installer, congrats,. but not yet..If you encounter while you're about to start the setup screen (this is after the successful installation) you will encounter the Hackintosh Zone logo with almost half of progress bar, this will you will need : reboot your laptop, boot into boot loader and type this boot args  "-v -s" and you will now redirected to verbose mode and single user mode, that means after loading all the lots of letters (i don't know what its called xp) then you will need to type this: 1) fsck -fy 2) mount -uw / 3) grafix backup all  that is because some kext that aren't supported with our old gpu driver are messing up so we will move all that driver out of the original folder. but that won't affect your mac, trust me. 4)type exit and so you are good to go.

4.Once you succesfully setup you're account to your mac, this time, its not yet done. what you will need now is the basic driver to be able to run your hackintosh like a pro especially the graphics driver.

5.download the driver from here (Im not sure if i can post it here so you, its up to you to search) you will redirect to google and search arrandale Intel Hd graphics mackintosh. follow those guide, not all ok.

6.download the ALPS touchpad kext (search google also) for your touchpad works like trackpad in Mac..

7.Thats It! Once its all done,, you are good to go. You had you're not so high end Hackintosh that totally works!

I never quit finding solution to problems i was encoutering during installation, so a GOOGLE SEARCH knowledge is a must have for you to continue this experiment. Like a believer never give up, never surrender!! 

If you have any other questions for this guide, feel free to message me or quote me to keep me on track. I will also provide the link of kext that you can't find. 

i posted this because, i read some threads that, one guy said this " you must not try installing hakintosh specially when you are using pentium processor" :rofl:

I'm frustrated, I'm confused to find kext framebuffer and lcd + vga. can you tell me? Please, thank you

5 hours ago, amiel said:

do i have to use patcher? because I've used normal, alternative and alternative 2 lcd + vga lw 1 but all the same to be glitch screen

What i did was tried all those alternatives that works, what do u mean glitch screen? Did it froze in apple logo and heard sounds that the os perfectly working fine or it continue to the os but some image are glitched/cracked like in youtube and spotify app,if that so, that was the one working for me aswell, minor glitch with d display but still runiing good.

On 5/2/2018 at 7:39 AM, Haris Muhazir said:

do i have to use patcher? because I've used normal, alternative and alternative 2 lcd + vga lw 1 but all the same to be glitch screen

You dont need to patch, just keep combining random alternatives 1,2 or 3, untill see the one that works for you.i believe i used alternative 3 after i upgraded mine to 10.10.5