DEV1L666

Mac OS running slow on a good PC

Hello, I`m very new to all hackintosh thing. At first I wanted to install Mac OS Sierra or High Sierra on my PC but I got X64 Exception Type error during install. So I tried Yosemite and it installed without any errors. I used this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXb3eg7Etek. My bootflags are nvda_drv=1, and npci=0x3000. My problem is that it runs slow. I installed the right nvidia driver package and it worked because my dock is transparent . I also switched OSX driver to nvidia web driver. Installed Mac OS on hdd instead of SSD maybe that it why it runs so slow. Some animations are also a little laggy but when you open downloads folder it is extremely laggy. I can install Mac OS on SSD but I don`t really want that because I have currently installed windows 10 on it and I really don`t want to do that unless I really know if it will work because I have important files there.  I have GeForce GTX 960, amd 6300 fx, 12 gigs of ram and MSI 760GM-P23/FX (MS-7641) motherboard. Someone please help me and I can also provide more information if needed!