Sign in to follow this  
yoMalu

White Screen + Cursors At The End Of Install

Hi,

Today, i try to install Max OSX 10.8.5 on my computer (http://www.ma-config.com/fr/configurationtemporaire/23143-1_resume.html)

Unfortunately after selecting the drive on which I want to install the installation begins telling me within 20 minutes but before the close remaining 5minutes type I tape a white screen or I see my cursor and nothing, I have to reboot. .

I tried to boot with GraphicsEnable=No unsuccessfully .. Same problem ..

That happened to me on my first try I just moved the mouse and it came back the installing screen try not letting the screen time out.

the installation may go to sleep or may cause lagging so you must move your cursor frequently to avoid it

Hello so i installed and got it to boot however whenever i get past all the stuff in verbos mode my screen goes comp,etely white and all i see is the mouse, does it with and without graphics enabler any ideas?

That's work for me but now i've a problem, when i back to my house, when itry to boot in my Mac, he stuck in Apple logo ^^ Fuuuuuuu

*ok now i 've installed Mac OS X Successfully but when i boot, i got the Apple bootscreen and after this a Whitescreen with my mouse, i can't do nothing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdmhuCyicg0 i've try HDMI & DVI..

Please help me :(