iPetahh

HP G61 Wifi Problem 10.8.5

Hi, I have a HP G61-415ES with this configuration:

Intel Pentium T4300 Dual Core

4GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce G 103M

My Wifi card is AR5B95 (aka. 9285), and yes: works well with Windows, isn't broken.

The thing is, I succesfully installed Niresh 10.8.5 and works perfect, but I tried and tried to get WiFi conection (no Wifi icon on status bar, no Wifi on Network settings)

I tried installing io80211family.kext, RehabMan-Atheros, toledaARPT.kext and nothing. No icon, no settings... Also I read something about patch DSDT but I don't get nothing clear about how to use or how to patch, all guides are too complex for a person that don't have knowledge of that things. Also a lot of files fo download are missing and a lot of links to get reference are broken, and that increase the complexity of the problem.

I have a PowerMac G5 MOD working very well, but obviosly I made with the ¨Buyer's Guide¨ and I didn't got any major trouble, but with this laptop it's guiving me headache

I don't know what to do now, I'm reinstalling again 10.8.5 but I don't have more ideas.