I got up to the boot screen but nothing works I see some moving words thats it My mouse and keyboard dont work!

Automaticly boots wit npci and maxmem I add "kernel=amdfx & -v" 

my PC Specs are

AMD FX-6100

ASUS M5A97 R2.0

8GB RAM

Sapphire HD7790 Dual-X OC 1GB

Try booting with USBBusFix=Yes  . It should work I think

I tried .. no luck :( 

Ima try some combinations tho might make a difference I dont kno 

Have you tried switching ports or using another keyboard or mouse?

I tried different ports yes but I dont have another keyboard or mouse..

i had same problems you can always remove and put it back in the usb port.or you can also try different ports when it get stuck

that also helps.try and let me know

Edited by KhatPhat

same here.. KBD or Mouse doesnt work on the installation page... 

Please help.. I am running it on Dell XPS15

I tried aswell, i tried 2 different mice in different USB ports and nothing.

Figured it out, you have to go into the pci part of clover in options and turn off usb inject

• Like 1

Yea thanks dude! It worked im installing it!

I got it up and running there is only 2 things that is not working Sound and Graphics are on 6MB 

Figured it out, you have to go into the pci part of clover in options and turn off usb inject

didnt work with me...pls can u add pictures

Click O at boot screen then go to PCI Settings and remove + signs from USB Ownership and USB Injection.

Regards.

pls i dont get it when u say click O at boot screen,pls explain further

When you boot up your DVD or USB and you see menu like options, boot from ... hit O key there or just go to options and then PCI Settings.

hmmm,I just tried but didnt work....

Is this only happening to me?oh my God

i removed the + from USB ownership and USB injection and hit return key and boot from 10.8.5 usb

but mouse still stuck at left top corner

have you tried to specify boot flags?

e.g if you're using amd fx kernel then like this:

kernel=amdfx npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v

No i have intel HD graphics

2.1ghz speed,intel pentium,4 gig memory,2 gig vga

I don't asked graphics, try to boot with default flags and instead of hitting "Enter" key, hit space on installation boot loader and choose start in safe mode.

Regards.

Plz help me same problem on asus m5a 97

Hey can you explain this about 'clover'? I don't know what it is. I also have this same problem.

My keyboard only works. When I press O, nothing happens. I just 'write' the dmg to my usb and booted.

Tried USBLegacyOff=Yes and also USBBusFix=Yes :(

Hi, I am facing problem when installing lion 10.8 the mouse stuck on the left corner

Please help me.what to do ?

My PC config; 

motherboar; Intel61

Processor ; Intel core i3 @3.3 ghz

Ram; 2 GB

Graphics; Intel hd graphics

ps2 mouse and keyboard

how to enter 'o'? will i have to reinstall using the USB?

sam problem for me, ps2 keybord and usb mouse don't work and freeze!

my pc config:

msi z77g45 gaming

intel I3 3.3 ghz

intel graphic 2500

2 To hard disk seagate

8 gb of Ram

Same problem, please how to fix that?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US, WE ARE USING YOUR NIRESH OSX-Mavericks LATEST DOWNLOAD AND Win32DiskImager WITH USB.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BE MORE DETAILED, BECAUSE I AND 95% OF PEOPLE EXPERIENCING THIS PROBLEM CANT ACCES "Click O at boot screen then go to PCI Settings and remove + signs from USB Ownership and USB Injection." AND WE DO NOT HAVE MAC, JUST DOWNLOADED FILES FROM THIS SITE AND INSTALLED THEM TO USB VIA PC WINDOWS.

HOW TO DISABLE THAT USB INJECTION WITHOUT MAC??

I WILL DONATE TO USER WHICH EXPLAIN THIS, AND HELP US!

THANKS

Yes the solution is to wait, it took me about 15>20minutes to start using the mouse and the keyboard, just wait and wait and wait than you will find your self able to use your mouse .. if you think about a solution beside waiting yeah there is not second choice, you have to wait, 20minutes will do

Yes the solution is to wait, it took me about 15>20minutes to start using the mouse and the keyboard, just wait and wait and wait than you will find your self able to use your mouse .. if you think about a solution beside waiting yeah there is not second choice, you have to wait, 20minutes will do

Hhhmm i have tried to wait but with no luck, has anyone has a sultion on this?

How do you turn off USB inject?