Disable ADBlock Extension If you have.
Can anyone help me installing hackintosh? - Hackintosh High sierra - Hackintosh Zone Jump to content
VStev

Can anyone help me installing hackintosh?

Hi, I'm totally a newbie in this.

I wonder how can I install High Sierra Zone on my laptop. Someone said that it doesn't support dual graphics, so I just wanted to make sure.

I have read the guide, but I'm still not sure about it.

And oh, I don't have any flash drive at the moment, can I use a SD card instead?

My laptop is a 2017 Asus ROG Strix GL553VD, with its specs are :

intel i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz

1x8GB RAM

1TB Harddisk Drive (128GB partition available for macOS)

nVidia GTX1050 4GB GDDR5 Pascal

intel HD Graphics 630

Hi VStev! The first thing that I want to tell you is that you can boot the system in an SD card with any problem. I installed hackintosh and one thing that you have to know is that if you install MacOS in a hard disk that have Windows already installed hackintosh doesn't is installed and windows will corrupted. In the theme of graphics I don't know anything because I installed in a PC with only one graphic card (the integrated). Nobody knows if hackintosh work in your laptop but you have hardware what makes easy install hackintosh. I wish that this reply clarify your questions.

On 13/2/2018 at 7:55 PM, HackCrack said:

Hi VStev! The first thing that I want to tell you is that you can boot the system in an SD card with any problem. I installed hackintosh and one thing that you have to know is that if you install MacOS in a hard disk that have Windows already installed hackintosh doesn't is installed and windows will corrupted. In the theme of graphics I don't know anything because I installed in a PC with only one graphic card (the integrated). Nobody knows if hackintosh work in your laptop but you have hardware what makes easy install hackintosh. I wish that this reply clarify your questions.

so by installing a hackintosh my windows is gonna be ruined?

well it turns out that high sierra doesnt support dual graphics for now, so there's no high sierra for me