SQUID-EYE

Urgent Help Needed

Question

I regret even installing mac os yosemite because it’s bad and laggy as hell! Please someone guide me to go back to windows 10 :(

i’ve tried following many tutorials most I see are something to do boot camp but that doesn’t load it says I need to update firmwire or something.. please I beg someone help me go back to windows 10.

thank you

4 answers to this question

Do you  have another PC?

Since if you do, it's simply a matter of downloading the latest Windows 10 iso (directly from microsoft's website), flashing it with Rufus, and booting it on your computer.

I personally am a Linux user (who is a former Windows user) who wishes to test out MacOS, which is why I am here.

@SQUID-EYE reset BIOS, is it a Mac?

8 hours ago, Niresh said:

@SQUID-EYE reset BIOS, is it a Mac?

To me it sounds as if he/she installed MacOS on their PC without understanding what they are doing, since they are asking to return to Windows 10.

My thought was, to allow them to start over with the installation, but with help from the thread.

@moriel5 Installing windows on a pc is the easiest thing ever, reset BIOS insert bootable USB or DVD, partition hard disk install windows.